25 Burton Street
Tel: +61 2 9518 4388
Polyglot Group is your global growth partner. We are dedicated to helping businesses just like yours grow locally and expand across borders by focusing on nurturing your human capital.
From fully-managed in-country Payroll Service to “on-the-ground” HR Support & Consulting, EOR, PEO, Talent Acquisition, Business Setup & Compliance, we offer tailored comprehensive human-centric solutions to help you grow sustainably.
When it comes to Payroll Outsourcing, we offer so much more than just basic data processing:
• From data entry to payments and regulatory filings, we fully manage all aspects of your payroll, adapting to your processes and matching your reporting requirements.
• We holistically analyse your business’s payroll requirements to create a solution that suits your size and industry. Our end-to-end service ensures your company is compliant with all local payroll regulations.
• One point-of-contact for all your payroll needs in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Territories (Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Guam and more)! You could say that we put the “PAC” in “APAC”
The aim is to increase efficiency, accuracy and reporting standards, while decreasing costs and risks associated.
We take care of:
• All Payments on Your Behalf
• All Regulatory Filings
• Custom Reporting
• Online Rostering / Time & Attendance
• Award Interpretation
• Standard Reporting & Payslips
• End of Financial Year Processing
• All 3rd Party regulatory requirements (Super, Kiwi Saver, etc.)
• Australian State Payroll Tax & Worker’s Compensation insurance
• Employee Share Scheme Reporting
• Ongoing Support, Guidance & Advice
But, how are we different from our competitors?
• Our pricing is all-inclusive. You can budget safely. There will be no surprises.
• We simplify your Payroll management by offering you 1 dedicated point of contact to guide you through all of the local Payroll intricacies of the Pacific region.
• We partner with you to offer expert, proactive and human guidance on all local Payroll complexities.
• We pride ourselves on our dedication to data privacy. Your data is kept on secure servers in Australia. We are GDPR accredited and highly rated by ADP who perform a yearly audit on our IT infrastructure.
• We have proven and regularly-tested Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) to make sure your payroll happens no matter what.