Overview of Payroll in Israel - Advanced
Israeli payroll is a complex field with lots of laws and regulations. This course will give you an opportunity to better understand the basics of the Israeli Payroll, and drill down to some of the strategic topics of the Israeli payroll: Income tax, Pension, leaves etc.., for both employers and employees.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed for those who are managing payroll services or who processes payroll (Finance, payroll & HR Professionals) for Israel in their organization and need better understanding of legislative and legal requirements involved, support their business, and ensure compliance.
What will you achieve?
You will have the fundamental knowledge and understanding of strategic and important topics concerning most employers and employee as they have great effect on EEs future. You will be familiar with the employer rights & obligations, as well as the employees. You will have the comprehension of periodic payment and will be able to answer employees’ queries.
An experienced payroll and HR specialist. With over 17 years of experience of Israeli payroll and over 5 years of Global payroll, responsible for various assimilation and implementation of payroll system and establishment of payroll divisions. Providing payroll and HR training and consultant to employees and management. MBA in Business Management, professional specialization in HR, BA in Management of Education, Bar Ilan University
- Fund components: benefits, compensation, work disability and calculations
- Wage components included for pension
- Pension Consultant and operations
- work disability activation
- compensation Withdrawal upon termination
- Income tax - tax coordination
- RSUs and Options
- Health insurances
- Resignation and Dismissal (compensation, notice period, the redemption of vacation and convalescence days, 161 + 161A
- Work hours calculation (Hourly/ Monthly EEs)
- Parental leave (Maternity/ Paternity)
- Work accident
What will be covered?
Pension and Study Funds
Even though the course is delivered online there is the opportunity to ask the presenter any technical questions or request additional support throughout.