Budget Update 2022: Belgium
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those Payroll & HR Professionals who are processing or managing Vendors who process Payrolls in Belgium and need to have an understanding of the legislative changes and updates for 2022.
JulieSenior Legal Consultant
Thanks to her many years of practical experience, first as a lawyer and now as a Legal Consultant, she has extensive legal knowledge that allows her to provide specific advice to employers on a wide range of employment and social security related subjects. Our trainer delivers pragmatic solution-oriented and tailored advice. She advises both SMEs and large companies and has extensive experience in advising English- and French-speaking companies. She also regularly gives trainings on various employment related topics.
- Salary indexation - Exceeding the pivot index + changes to the national minimum income
- Company cars - Higher contributions
- Mobility budget - Expansion of the system
- Social security reductions - Important modifications to targeted group reductions for first hires
- Payroll taxes - Modifications of tax withholdings, resulting in higher net earnings
- Short term absences - Sick notes aren’t always required
- Long-term ill employees - Action plan for re-employment
- Professional costs reimbursements - New rules on fiscal declaration
- Overtime work - Fiscally interesting types of overtime hours
What will be covered?
Payroll and HR Update 2022 :