Budget Update 2022: France
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those Payroll & HR Professionals who are processing or managing Vendors who process Payrolls in France and need to have an understanding of the legislative changes and updates for 2022.
20 years’ payroll project and payroll management experience. Managed payroll and HR global operations across regions including the UK, Europe, Africa, Asia, Pacific & Middle East. Experienced in Strategic Change, Operational Change, HR/Payroll function/department design, establishment & operation. Policies/processes/procedural reviews & redesign. HR & Payroll compliance, audit, governance reviews including HMRC. Global budget builds & monitoring up to c£10m. Payroll Operations, Outsourcing, off shoring, workforce transformation, organisational design & effectiveness programmes. Location & people strategies. Corporate and Green site development.
- Partial activity / Covid 19 Absences / Sick Leave / Work stoppage
- Recruitment aids
- Benefits in kind - Professional expenses
- Supplementary social protection
- Covid 19 last updates from the Government
- New payroll settings as of 1 January 2022
- Professional training / Apprenticeship tax
- Employment obligation for a disabled worker
What will be covered?
Retrospective - The main events of 2021:
Social Security Financing Law for 2022: