Budget Update 2023: Belgium
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those Payroll & HR Professionals who are processing or managing Vendors who process Payrolls in Belgium and need to have an understanding of the legislative changes and updates for 2022.
JulieSenior Legal Consultant
Thanks to her many years of practical experience, first as a lawyer and now as a Legal Consultant, she has extensive legal knowledge that allows her to provide specific advice to employers on a wide range of employment and social security related subjects. Our trainer delivers pragmatic solution-oriented and tailored advice. She advises both SMEs and large companies and has extensive experience in advising English- and French-speaking companies. She also regularly gives trainings on various employment related topics.
- Temporary reduction (7,07%) and postponement of payment of social security contributions
- Salary increase limitation (0%)
- One-off purchase power premium (500 – 750 EUR)
- Reform of copyright payments
- Electrification of company cars
- Higher charges for more polluting cars
- No medical certificate as of day 1
- New procedure for medical force majeure
- Guaranteed salary in case of progressive return to work after sickness
- Activation of long-term ill employees
- Expansion of system om Flexi-workers to other sectors
- Students allowed to work more
- Relance overtime extended
- Individual training right and annual training plan
- Transition paths during notice period
- Employability measures after dismissal
- Additional birth leave, adoption leave and foster parent leave
- Changes to time credit and thematic leave
- Changes to bridge pension system
- whistleblower directive
What will be covered?
Measures for employers in need of extra hands
The labour deal