Budget Update 2023: France
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those Payroll & HR Professionals who are processing or managing Vendors who process Payrolls in France and need to have an understanding of the legislative changes and updates for 2023.
20 years’ payroll project and payroll management experience. Managed payroll and HR global operations across regions including the UK, Europe, Africa, Asia, Pacific & Middle East. Experienced in Strategic Change, Operational Change, HR/Payroll function/department design, establishment & operation. Policies/processes/procedural reviews & redesign. HR & Payroll compliance, audit, governance reviews including HMRC. Global budget builds & monitoring up to c£10m. Payroll Operations, Outsourcing, off shoring, workforce transformation, organisational design & effectiveness programmes. Location & people strategies. Corporate and Green site development.
- Unemployment insurance:
- New rules & Bonus / Malus
- Refusal of a permanent contract
- New specific contract
- The social security ceiling (PMSS)
- The gross hourly SMIC
- Neutral rate
- Benefits in kind and professional expenses
- "Work stoppage" section
- Withholding tax rates
- Social net amount a common reference for all employees
- Gross elements & contributions to be considered?
- Garnishments & profit-sharing?
- Retirement ages & length of contributions
What will be covered?
Labour Market Act
New payroll settings
HR measures - Finance and Social Security Financing Act
- Collection of supplementary pensions
- Lump-sum deduction & exemptions
- Social declarations & URSSAF controls
Value-sharing bonus (ex-Exceptional Purchasing Power Bonus)
Towards a social net displayed on the payslip
Pension reform project