Budget Update 2024: Germany
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those Payroll & HR Professionals who are processing or managing Vendors who process Payrolls in Germany and need to have an understanding of the legislative changes and updates for 2024.
Our trainer is a specialist in German payroll, HR, finance and accounting. She has acquired wide-ranging expertise through many years of academic study and professional experience. She passes this on to international companies seeking to adapt to German regulations and practices relating to payroll, accounting and HR. Our trainer develops and delivers seminars in companies and through adult- education providers. She has worked for the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (UK) as a tutor and taught at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences.
- Social insurance contributions 2024
- Increases of national minimum wage and changes for Minijobs and Midijobs
- Changes in taxtation eg increases of general tax allowances and tax-free allowance for employee capital participation
- Goodbye „sv.net“ – hello „SV-Meldeportal“
- Child sickness leave - changes
- Telephone sick note (telefonische Krankschreibung) is back
- Review: changes of statutory nursing care insurance
- Further expected changes and news in 2024 e.g. „Wachstumschancengesetz“, „Familienstartzeitgesetz“
What will be covered?