Overview of Payroll in France - Combined
Social law and Collective bargaining agreements are very important in France. These documents oblige the employer to respect the law and all processes. Employers are also liable for a range of payroll taxes and levies, making employer costs very high compared to other countries.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those Payroll & HR Professionals who are processing or managing Vendors who process Payrolls in France and need to have an understanding of the legislative and legal requirements involved.
What will you achieve?
Having attended this course delegates will have confidence that they understand the fundamentals of payroll processing in France, are clear about employer obligations, know what they need to do on both a periodic and annual basis, can answer employee queries and check payslips. Even if payrolls are outsourced it is still the employers responsibility to ensure all obligations are met and that tax and social security are correctly processed. This course not only gives you the information you need to be compliant but also ensures you know exactly what information should be given to a payroll provider and the various tasks they should be completing on your behalf.
RaficPartner – Head of Payroll & HR solutions
Rafic supports and advises a mixture of French and international clients, providing payroll and HR services and has led several transition assignments. He has worked in both accounting and payroll with a ride range of clients. He has solid experience in coordinating teams, optimizing processes, reducing delays and securing data.
Anne-LaureSenior Payroll and HR manager
Anne-laure has 15 years of experience in payroll outsourcing, payroll audit and reporting. Her clients are mainly international companies. She leads a team with HR and payroll topics, the migration of the HRIS, oversees the development and application of new process. She accesses the need of new payroll tools and implements them. Her strong knowledge and experience led her to offer pro-active and operational solutions.
- Understand a payslip with all contributions
- Calculation of ceiling’s payslips
- How manage absences (maternity, paternity, worked accident, …)
- Sickness process review end to end
- Edit a contract (with the god questions)
- Onbording of an employee
- Offbording of an employee
- Benefits in kind and business expenses.
- List of advantages to put in place into the company
- RSU and stock options
- How register a company in France
- List of compulsory or potential organisms
- Understand the French taxation system.
- Power purchase exceptional premium - exemption from income tax
- Incom tax
- All annual reports
- All monthly compulsory deadline
- Compulsory task for a HR team (reports and declarations
- Registration to occupational medicine
- Registration to compulsory organisms
What will be covered?
SummaryCollective bargaining agreements dictate many of France’s pay rates and employer liability for payroll taxes and levies make employer costs comparatively high. Our two-day course in French payroll fundamentals will make delegates clear about employer obligations and able to successfully maintain compliance.