Budget Update 2024: Belgium
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those Payroll & HR Professionals who are processing or managing Vendors who process Payrolls in Belgium and need to have an understanding of the legislative changes and updates for 2024.
JulieSenior Legal Consultant
Thanks to her many years of practical experience, first as a lawyer and now as a Legal Consultant, she has extensive legal knowledge that allows her to provide specific advice to employers on a wide range of employment and social security related subjects. Our trainer delivers pragmatic solution-oriented and tailored advice. She advises both SMEs and large companies and has extensive experience in advising English- and French-speaking companies. She also regularly gives trainings on various employment related topics.
- Social Elections 2024
- Mobility (higher contributions for company cars + update mobility budget)
- Overtime work - Fiscally interesting types of overtime hours
- Sickness of employees (new rules on priority sickness during holiday, application premium for resumption of work)
- Stricter formalities for allocation of intellectual property allowances
- Registration formality for educations via ‘Federal Learning Account’ (FLA)?
What will be covered?