Global Payroll & HR of the Future: Survey Results
Is your organisation setup and prepared for the Global Payroll & HR of the future?
We recently surveyed Global Payroll Association (GPA) members on how organizations have future-proofed their global payroll & HR processes. We were also keen to understand how aligned and optimized payroll & HR onboarding processes are when hiring new global talent.
The responses have now been collated and we are keen to share the insightful learnings from the survey, which may fundamentally change the way you view payroll & HR and how to onboard new talent to unlock your people investment sooner.
Join us, on a webinar where we will walk through the insight of the survey including:
- How organizations global expansion plans have been impacted by the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and whether positivity is returning due to the global vaccination programme
- The biggest challenges faced by organizations when entering new countries or territories
- How a poor onboarding experience can impact a new hires ability to perform
- Where the new hire onboarding experience could be improved
- How to align payroll & HR onboarding processes to get a better employee experience
- How to catch-up if your organization is behind on its growth plans
About IRIS FMP
IRIS FMP is a trusted partner in international payroll, benefits, payments & HR solutions for organizations expanding globally. Previously known as FMP Global, IRIS FMP is part of the IRIS Software Group, one of the UK’s largest privately held software & service companies.
Meet the presenters
James is the Head of Commercial for IRIS HR Consulting and is responsible for sales and commercial strategy across the division. He is a versatile commercial leader, accumulating a depth of experience along with a strong record for business development and growth across various market sectors.
Background in recruitment and technology industries, James has over 15 years of business growth experience, developing new brands, markets and territories, dedicating himself to a proactive service focussed approach and leads commercial growth within the Global HR industry.
Fran is the Strategic Marketing, Product & Commercial Director for IRIS FMP and is responsible for ensuring our value proposition is clearly communicated & understood by our prospects and customers. He is a versatile leader, with a proven track record of creating, managing & executing successful marketing, commercial & product proposition strategies within the payroll & HR marketplace.
Prior to joining IRIS, Fran spent the over 15 years in similar roles within the payroll & HR industry working across international and domestic providers such as Moorepay, Zellis and Alight (previously NGA Human Resources).