Tapping into Africa: Your 2023 Hiring Blueprint
2022 was a year of growth for Africa in terms of total funding, closed deals, and new investors in the region — these advancements are particularly noteworthy, as most countries experienced a double-digit drop in funding activity during the same period. So, with Africa seemingly ripe for investment, what does your company need to know to start hiring and expanding business operations into this continent?
- The current state of the business marketplace in Africa
- What to be aware of when hiring and paying employees in Africa
- What key factors should be considered when undertaking payroll processing on the continent?
- How to mitigate the risks and complexities of payroll in a new African country?
- Is technology the answer to processing payroll in Africa?
- What are the main compliance regulations to consider when contemplating expansion into the continent?
Meet the presenters
Alex Daruty, Head of Commercial Africa HR Solutions Ltd
Alex has more than 15 years of experience in the global, strategic development of both enterprise and consumer brands. He leads, manages, develops and mentors the Key Account Management department. He is motivated by working with, and developing dynamic people, teams, and organizations. Originally from Mauritius, he holds bachelor’s degrees in International Business, Finance and Management from the University of Nevada, Reno.