Anne Boleyn’s Cottage
Hampton Court Road
East Molesey, Surrey, KT9 8DA
Don’t let the complexities of international payroll stop you from attracting and retaining top talent, even if that means hiring in a different country than you initially planned. Whether you have existing new-hires stuck in-region or plan to search for candidates in new markets, the right partner can make this process fast and easy.
Globalization Partners enables you to hire within days across 187 countries – without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. Use our solution to identify top talent anywhere in the world. We’ll then put them on our fully compliant global payroll— enabling you to hire immediately without the delay, cost and headache of setting up an entity. Our interim, flexible solution makes it easy for you to diversify, whether you are looking to enter a new market or tap into international talent pools.
- Focus on Building Your Business: We take on the administrative burden of global expansion
- Enter a New Market in Record Time: Beat the competition by being first to market
- Eliminate Consulting Fees: No need to hire lawyers, accountants, and payroll providers in multiple countries
- Attract and Retain Top Talent: Provide your employees country-specific benefits and the security of full-time employment
- Hire Via Our Subsidiaries: We have established subsidiaries around the world
- Leverage Our Local Presence: We have team members in-country who speak the local language and can navigate the bureaucratic red tape
- In-Country Expertise: We identify and minimize potential unforeseen risks during hiring and onboarding
- Maintain Data Compliance: Globalization Partners’ software enables companies to draft and issue compliant employment contracts from local legal entities – instantly.
From international labor issues to compliant contracts, finance, global payroll, and benefits, our team of international experts has seen it all. By using our comprehensive solution, any company can leverage our knowledge anywhere in the world.
Clients come to us because they want to expand into a new country quickly, but don’t have the time to decipher local labor laws or set up their own subsidiary. Our team offers unmatched international legal and HR expertise, enabling companies like yours to expand their businesses internationally with confidence.